ok... today's fri 1st feb
start of a new month so I'm gonna sort out my feelings and start working hard..
i realised that i haven't been relating well to others or maybe i just am not a good confidante
i always wanted to be able to understand others, know vaguely what they are thinking and maybe i could be of help
but then again i don't think I'll be able to help since i am someone who doesn't even understand myself
sometimes i even do or say things that even i myself will question and reproach myself for...
also I've been getting so stressed over the amount of work i have to do, and the limited time i have to do them, that i end up wasting time fretting over it rather than actually getting the work done =X
aside all those things, i managed to get a load off my mind... I've decided that I'm not going to change coach and nobody is going to be able to do anything about it =)
also, my swing is so much better today! =) =)
i'm going to be optimistic and start having confidence in myself. =) =) =)
today was cool we watched to kill a mocking bird for gp ( with subtitles)
after watching i decided that i am going to finish the book...
its really exciting and awakening
the other tutorials were rather average...
after lessons, i left school with wen yi
then i went for training ( which was awesome)
there's supposed to be ygp ranking medal on sunday
but seems like i may not get to play even though i put down my name for the game way before the deadline cos of some mess up ... sian... won't get to see jagger and kagger =X
if they clear it up soon enough and i get to play, hopefully i'll play well. afterall today's training was good =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment